AIR • GROUND • RAIL • OCEAN
Expedited Sprinter Van
- Perishable, fragile or high value merchandise.
- Our main area of expertise has been the Airfreight business. We serve a multitude of markets with safe & efficient pickups & deliveries. We offer drivers who are T.S.A./S.T.A. certified. Our Airfreight fleet contains dry vans, straight trucks with available liftgate service as well as cargo & sprinter vans.
- Auto parts
- Carbon Fiber
- Engines (Non DG, Non Hazmat)
- Circuits & Chips
- Consumer Electronics
Food & Beverage
- Beef (frozen)
- Chicken (frozen)
- Potato Chips
Lawn & Garden
- Ambulatory equipment (wheelchairs, transfer equipment, crutches)
- Briefs & diapers, under pads, incontinence accessories
- Wound care (gauze, bandages, tapes, band-aids)
- Nutritionals and feeding supplies (oral supplements, pediatric electrolytes, feeding tubes)
- Personal care (skin care, mouth care, personal hygiene accessories)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Disposable 3 Ply Face Masks, KN95 Masks, Non Contact Thermometer (IR Forehead Thermometer), Disinfectant Spray, Foaming Hand Sanitizer , Gloves (Nitrile, Vinyl, Latex), Finger Oximeters, Alcohol Prep Pads, Disposable Shoe Covers, Isolation Gowns, Cloth Masks, and Sterile Cotton Tip Applicators etc.)
- Aids for daily living (eye drops, utensil holders, first aid kits)
- Biological products
- Essential medicines
- Medical field diagnostic kits
- Oral rehydration salts
- Plastic bottles
- Plastic containers
- Recycled bottles
- Baled aluminum
- Metal Sheeting
- Wind Turbines
Connect With A Professional
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Whether it is for a quote or even if you just have a general question, we would love to help. We have hauled over 100,000,000 miles & booked over 500,000 loads with our customers & we have learned a lot along the way. We are looking forward to building a long term relationship with you.
I had the pleasure of working with Hoss, Alex & Bob on some of my loads & it was a great experience. Right now there are not many new trucks on the road but this company has been able to acquire a fleet of new equipment. My loads are dedicated & they are very time sensitive for both the pick up & delivery & they have not let me down in the past three years I have been working with them. I highly recommend this carrier.
Insomnia has been nothing but great! Service and professionalism at its finest. Pete is always on top of his updates and never disappoints. I recommend working with these guys!!
Insomina is a great company and team to work with. They are always professional, provide excellent assistance and their service is impeccable. A load on their trucks is a load off your mind!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you an asset based logistics company?
Yes! We have over 55 dry vans, 20 Sprinter Cargo Vans & 2 flatbeds.
Is your equipment new?
Yes, most of our fleet is comprised of 2021 & 2022 trucks.
How is your safety record?
Our safety record is excellent. Our safety department is comprised of two different teams working around the clock to make sure drivers are following all company, D.O.T. & FMCSA safety protocols.
How is your overall customer service record?
We believe that we are only as good as the last load we did. In 2021 our overall customer service record was phenomenal. We had a 97.92% on time pick up & delivery score. We believe excellent service to the customer is the absolute most important aspect we provide.
Are you licensed for 3PL?
Yes, we have a full service freight brokerage. In addition to company assets we have a contracted network of thousands of owner operators that can handle any freight that our company vehicles are unable to handle.